Empire Newsletter: February 2024

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by MoreMoople, Feb 2, 2024.

1. Hellloooooo wonderful people of the Empire! Read on for some February news!

Community Team Updates
    • Build Team
      • Last month, the Build Team made some good progress on the Spring Event for this year. The team is planning to release this build around May, and we can't wait for you all to explore it!
    • Contribution Team
      • January was a quiet month for the Contribution Team, but this month the team will work on updating the Empire Builder's Wand page to include information from the latest Build a Gingerbread House Contest!
    Do you want to join a Community Team? Check out this page for more information on how to apply!

Staff Team Updates
    • The new Show Yourself Thread was released last month! Share a photo of yourself (or a pet) with the community! Don't be scared, we don't bite ;) (well, usually...)
    Developer Team Updates
    • Last month, the developer team worked on some small miscellaneous changes behind the scenes and looked into bug reports. If you discover any bugs, please report them to pmdev.emc.gs!

Gingerbread House Contest
    The Gingerbread House Building Contest has concluded! Time to munch on explore all of the awesome creations! The houses will be judged and the winners announced later this month, so keep an eye out!

Event Schedule
    • Saturday, February 10th at 3:30 PM (EMC time): Time Capsule!
    • Saturday, February 17th at 10:00 PM (EMC time): Mob Arena!
    • Saturday, February 24th at 10:00 PM (EMC time): Build a Base!
    • Saturday, March 2nd at 10:00 PM (EMC time): Harvest Day!

Thanks for stopping by to read the newsletter! I hope you have a lovely February! :love: :<3:

Question of the Month (comment below with your answer!): What do you LOVE about EMC?

What do you call an amphibian born on February 29th?

A leap frog! :D

How do sheep share their feelings with each other?

By saying, "I love ewe!" :love: :<3:

How did the orca ask the other to be their valentine?

"Whale you be mine?" :rofl: :lmao:
  2. Good stuff! :cool:
    BlockHead_56, MoreMoople and We3_MPO like this.
  3. All wonderful and good stuff! Moopies.. yer amazing. =D
    BlockHead_56 and MoreMoople like this.
  4. Hehe leap frog
    BlockHead_56 and MoreMoople like this.
  5. Wait, why has nobody answered the question? :p
    For me, it's the forum, of course. :cool:
    MoreMoople likes this.
  6. yay i can make the time capsul
    tanks frogy
    MoreMoople likes this.
  7. The friends I have made on Emc are more than worth the effort of trying to remember to patiently see another's views. Eventually we all learn to Emc together. Even families can have disagreements.

Ohana.
    MoreMoople likes this.
  8. Hello all! I am moving today's Build a Base event to Sunday, February 25th at 10:00pm. See you there! :D
    607 and farmerguyson like this.