What TV Shows Have You Been Watching During Quarantine? :0

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by KoolAid42, Apr 30, 2020.

?

What Platform On Which You Can Watch TV Shows Have You Been Watching The Most?

Poll closed Jul 9, 2020.
Netflix 15 vote(s) 62.5%
Hulu 3 vote(s) 12.5%
Disney+ 4 vote(s) 16.7%
Others (List Below) 2 vote(s) 8.3%
  1. Ah, guessing lots of y'all breaking bad fans? :)
    TuckerAmbr likes this.
  2. Some how I'm replying to these but my back hurts like crap, how can i sit up and type? :eek:
    Welp, you gotta at least watch SOME Hulu and Netflix :)
  3. American Dad :D I've seen a couple episodes before, not quite a lot tho
    BrenJone likes this.
  4. Hey KoolAid, I wonder why you respond to all messages separately here, even when the responses are quite short and it seems like they would go well together?
  5. Glee! I’ve been watching it for the first time, have thoroughly enjoyed it so far. I’m currently on season 4, been a good show. You have to like musicals to like this show, though ;)

I was going to watch West Wing again, but then Glee caught my attention. It would only be the 5th or 6th time I’ve watch West Wing xD
    Nickblockmaster and KoolAid42 like this.
  6. My friend has the 7 seasons of Game of Thrones on DVD and let me borrow it till I finish them. Just about finished with season 2. So far so good, however majority of the adult content really annoys me from the plot
  7. I've been watching way too much YouTube lately... Just whatever pops into my recommended and seems interesting I'll watch. :)

I don't have Netflix or Hulu or any other paid online service. :D
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  8. The Weather Channel.

--- I don't watch TV for entertainment anymore.
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  9. God I hear that!!
    I wanted to like Game of Thrones (rip season 8) but it was just waaaay too gorey and *ahem* sexy for my liking. I love high fantasy but dang the show and the books are insanely "mature"
  10. :eek: why didn't i think of that? heheheheheheh

I don't think I've watched a movie or a TV show 5 or 6 times before :eek:
    I have no words.
    lol

I see, well than, new quote or thing--
    You at least have to have been watching YouTube :rolleyes:
    The weather channel :eek:
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  11. The Weather Channel. On the Wii? :D Oh no, wait, that service has been long discontinued... :(
  12. F
    wafflecoffee, 607 and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  13. I currently watch reruns of past seasons of The Great British Bake Off, The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, and also rewatching the first season of The Mandalorian.
    Nickblockmaster and JDHallows like this.
  14. I've been watching Black Mirror with some friends on Netflix party. Some of the episodes are real wacky
    and also TCW Season 7
  15. I've heard of this series now and then in my Artificial Intelligence courses. :) They're a bit of pessimistic 'what if' thought experiments concerning technology, right?
  16. I got hooked on Manifest early quarantine.
    Then started work on Ballers. Still working on that one.

I don't spend too much time watching TV shows.
  17. Hey, just so yall know, Avatar The Last Airbender is coming to American Netflix (finally!) this month, so if you haven't seen arguably the greatest show in TV history, then I suggest you get on that!
    (This isn't me saying you must watch it or i will find you this is just me saying "Hey! This show is widely beloved by a variety of audiences and you may love it too!" Seriously, if you aren't able to get into it, that's perfectly fine! Maybe it's not your thing!)
    Nickblockmaster and 607 like this.
  18. I wanna watch the mandalorian but I feel like I'll get bored instantly xD
    :D
    I heard my cousin rewatched Manifest like three times :)
    My brothers and my dad love Avatar The Last Airbender :p
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.
  19. Yep. It's an anthology series so everyone episode can stand on its own. If you want to get started, I have ranked some of my favorites so far that I can list for you. Artificial Intelligence is a pretty interesting theme and the show raises questions about privacy and individuality. I do recommend not starting on the first episode of Season 1 though. Some people liked that one, but I just thought it was a really weird concept.
    607 and KoolAid42 like this.
  20. What about the big debate? What is your stance?

Is Avatar an anime?

I know that question has alot of debate in the anime community even though it is an American tv show not an Japanese (or Chinese for that matter) one.

I am thinking of re-watching it once it hits Netflix, and I cannot wait for Netflix's live action addition of the show which will hit eventually.
    607 and KoolAid42 like this.