Trying to find a building

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by borchkinati, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Hi all!
    I am (sort of) new to the Empire Minecraft community. I just got Minecraft again after like five years of not having it and the first thing I did was get on Empire. I played it all the time when I was a kid and I remember always going to this amazing building when I was in the Frontier.
    I don't know which direction or SMP it's on, but if anyone could find it, it's this forum I guess. I remember that right out of the spawn area there was a river and across the river there was a church surrounded by jungle, and mostly intact. From there was a long road someone made that eventually led to this huge building surrounded by foliage and bushes, made of I think dark oak planks and with carefully manicured leaves all around it. It was circular and it had like a million empty chests inside, with multiple floors. I would think that you could see it clearly from the live map, but I've been looking and I can't find it anywhere.
    Has anyone seen this building, or even just the church near spawn? If you could just let me know which SMP it's on and which spawn on the Frontier it's closest to, that's all I'll need. If you can't find it, that's also okay, I know how many crazy buildings are in the Frontier.
    Thank you for all your help! I look forward to being involved with this community again!
    607 likes this.
  2. Welcome back! The Jungle Church is on SMP7 at /wild west. I think I see the round building, but it's grassy green on top, same as the surrounding terrain. Hope this helps.
  3. Welcome back!
    It's great to see you got helped so quickly. :D Unless Talechaser has a different building in mind, of course, but it doesn't sound like it. :)
  4. Ahhhh thank you so much!! This is perfect!
    Talechaser and 607 like this.