How well known is the user above you? [Forum Game]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Ritunn, Aug 26, 2016.

1. 10/10, although I’m still having trouble getting used to the new name, you’d already been around for years when I joined and have got some useful red stone advice from you :)
    Egeau likes this.
  2. The contrast between these posts. :rolleyes:

PetezzaDawg: 7.3/10. The usual answer: I've seen you a whole lot, but we haven't interacted much outside of forum games. :p
    BennyBeltsjets and PetezzaDawg like this.
  3. Ooh i would say 8.5/10 because i think everyone nows you. Your a legendary Player on this server :D
  4. It’s how well are they known, not how much you know about them :p
  5. Ooh, so that's why some people rate so strangely! I did in fact also think so when I first saw this thread, I think the title was ill worded. :) However, I think it's clear that the purpose of the game is sharing how well you know the person. First off, consider that if it was just how well-known someone was in general, not only would the game be hardly interesting at all, it probably would've been done at 3 or 4 pages, as everyone would have been rated, and most people would agree. :p (of course noone is going to claim that I am not well-known, unless they are checking the forum for the very first time :rolleyes:)
    Also, if you read the OP, it does say "you" there. :)
    Is this right, Ritunn? In that case, we should probably make sure it's clear to all players. :)
  6. They haven't been on the forums in a month :p
  7. i think its make more sense doing it how well you know the person. because if i say 607 is 10/10 on the server then everyone will say the same thing.
    607 likes this.
  8. Right. :)

Benny: 7.8/10. I've seen you around a lot and you're really cool. :D The grade is higher than average because while I don't think we've ever spoken in private, we have spoken on Moople's Discord server, which feels a bit more personal than publicly on EMC. :)
    BennyBeltsjets likes this.