Residence Tagging!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Nov 11, 2013.

1. :p Well, now nobody can see that I'm a funny person myself (that is, if they can't read this text) ;)
    Fixed that for you also. ;) Use #2A2A2A in the hex color editor for your "invisible" text.
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  2. Drats, now I feel like the person who puts on a grayish cloak in a semi dark room and says, "I bet you can't find me! I'm invisible!" except finds me... You are a very sneaky, sneaky one, man.

:eek:

Hmmm... I'm thinking Lard. I don't appreciate your subliminal messages. Just cause Lard be lard...
    Equinox_Boss and 5chris100 like this.
  3. Actually,I can see that without highlighting or quoting,I use a different site skin.
  4. Lies! My hopes of being invisible were foiled by skins. I bet you can't see the other thing I wrote then! :D
    And it is kinda scaring me now how much of my stuff equinox has liked...
  5. Question: If I tag the Colossus Projects residences (all 12 of them) and someone on SMP 1 type /v +ColossusProject will they be prompted that it's on another server? Or will it just say ''could not find tag'' ?

I think it'd be cool if it prompts you to go to the other server :p
  6. Just tested it "No residence found for that tag"
  7. Thats because the tag is non existent :p At least it will be until Colossus is finished
  8. I tagged my res RainbowChin on smp5, tried it on smp1 and got that
    607 likes this.
  9. Well, if that ''Tag is on another server'' prompt is added it might have some down sides, for instance with shops. If you're on SMP 1 and the tag randomizer picks up a +shop tag on another server it might tell the player to go to the other server whilst there are still other +shops on the server he is on.

This has to be thought trough :p

It would be nice if added :D
    607 likes this.
  10. what about a Communist state
  11. I can see the other thing you wrote...
  12. What was it? ;)