Halloween Town, Vaults, and Trading - 10/30/16

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Thanx for the event was fun. Had a blast and now can I can hide my vcandy. :)

Gawadrolt, nuclearbobomb and 607 like this.
  2. >.> was at 148 points when it closed...
  3. That's awful :( What time did it close? I logged off around 11 pm EMC time.
  4. Not sure, but I wasn't online last evening (just in the morning/afternoon) because I had to study for my test.
  5. it closed right around midnight.
  6. I'm going to miss gliding off the wither castle.
    JohnKid, ShelLuser and ThaKloned like this.
  7. I made sure to make a world download of the area before I logged off so I can save it forever in SP :D Gliding forever! (That and my daughter didn't get to see it :p)
    Gawadrolt, JohnKid, UltiPig and 4 others like this.
  8. How do we find out, who earned prizes?
  9. That will be handled later.
    ThaKloned and Kytula like this.
  10. Okay, I didn't have a chance to check leaderboard before it shut sadly.
  11. jossytheninja and 607 like this.
  12. I left the command loaded so you can still check scores.
  13. Thanks, ThaKloned
  14. (He stole my screenshot)
    nuclearbobomb, Gawadrolt, 607 and 4 others like this.
  15. I assume the leaderboard doesn't have more than one page, so basically all my hard work getting almost to the top is pointless now. One more day and I could have done it. I also assume I can't even know my rank unless I'm top 10.

In any case this was a lot of fun and I hope you do something similar. It would be good to have a couple weeks next time there's a unique event like this. Maybe start it a week earlier. i mean, you put a lot of hard work into this, it's not really fair to yourself to only run it for a week.
    Gawadrolt, 607, DufnePoodle and 2 others like this.
  16. I tried to get it a few days earlier, but just had too much to do still.

But I've dumped everyone's score on the global scoreboard here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lMsbG1L8aQJiZc7SmrKQMC2hnwa5Nj1GgYb7cWV84PE/edit?usp=sharing
  17. We have ideas for future events and this was definitely a test of sorts. I'm glad that everyone enjoyed it. The staff put in a lot of work and I'm impressed with the results myself.

Now, as for the prizes, I'm handling that this week. I've been in DC on vacation and (currently in the airport) am getting back into town around 2:45 am EMC time. So yeah, I need a bit of sleep once I get in, but this week will be devoted to EMC and the next holiday on the roster. =)
    Gawadrolt, 607, AnonReturns and 3 others like this.
  18. Will there be prizes for top-ranking players on SMP-specific scores?

You would be back at 2:00 a.m. if you drove from Dallas to Austin. ;)
    Kytula likes this.
  19. I don't remember what I wrote down on my computer when it was decided.

And I'd be paying more, then have to drive. I'll stick with the later flight. =P
    Kytula and UltiPig like this.