Empire Events Team Survey

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JDHallows, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Empire Events Team Survey

The Empire Events Team needs your opinion! Events on EMC are our passion and we are always looking for new and different ways to make our events better. That's why your opinions are the most important to us. You all are the ones who play the EMC events when we host them, so we really need your perspective of how we are doing and how we could improve them for you guys.

We would truly appreciate it if you could fill out the survey below to help us recognize where we could improve our events. And please, be completely honest! We don't have a secret hit team that will come in the middle of the night and ban you if you criticize something. We want your criticisms! Without them, we can't improve events on EMC.

We do ask for your username, but only so that we can possibly ask you follow up questions if we need to. If you have a really awesome idea, we might want to ask you some more about it. Or, if you have a criticism, we might want to ask you for more details so we have a better understanding on how to fix the issue. Only the EMC event organizers (Dramanya, Eviltoade and JDHallows) and Krysyy will see the results of this survey.

Thank you for your time filling this out and we hope to see you soon at an EMC event! :D

2. First, feed me internet points

Also, filled out the survey :p
    JDHallows likes this.
  3. I've filled in the survey. Its short but it gets to the point, good job!
    JDHallows and ChespinLover77 like this.
  4. I don't know why but the link does not work for me. it opens up but does not let me click it or type in it.
    JDHallows likes this.
  5. Submitted
    Screenshots?
    JDHallows likes this.
  6. there is nothing to screenshot it's just the same page but I can't type or click anything on it...
    JDHallows likes this.
  7. Hm weird, try incognito mode or something? I have never experienced this before
    JDHallows likes this.
  8. Boop! Response sent :)
    JDHallows likes this.
  9. This was short and nice
    It was easy to fill out
    My response was sent

*note my strange Haiku*
    JDHallows and FadedMartian like this.
  10. Survey filled out.
    JDHallows likes this.
  11. And done.
    JDHallows likes this.
  12. Oooh i like surveys
    JDHallows likes this.
  13. Filled out the survey hope you enjoyed the feedback. I'm looking forward to what the future holds.
    JDHallows likes this.
  14. I don't think I even needed to fill out that survey for you to know what type of events I want.
  15. It requires a sign in to your google account... I had the same issue until I signed in. Going icognito may help but not sure
    JDHallows and The_Mancub like this.
  16. I noticed the same problem - after you sign in to your G account you will be able to edit the form.

"Sign in to your Google account to fill out this form

This form contains features which require sign in. Your identity will not be revealed."
  17. Also survey filled out from me ;)
    MissFable and JDHallows like this.
  18. completed, keep up the Great! work!! Loving the Empire and just wish I had more time for here.
    JDHallows and FadedMartian like this.
  19. yay for surveys lol
    completed it X3
    607 and JDHallows like this.
  20. Filled it out :3
    JDHallows likes this.